Teaching & Publications
Dr. Krantweiss has taught several classes at Cornell University and Binghamton University including:
- Psychological Assessment
- Theory and Practice of Contemporary Clinical Psychology
- Selected Topics in Clinical Psychology
- Behavior Disorders (Abnormal Psychology)
- Drugs and Behavior
- Research Methods
- Evolution and Behavior
Dr. Krantweiss has co-authored several papers that have been published in peer-reviewed journals or books including:
- Barden, E. P., Polizzi, C. P., Vizgaitis, A. L., Bottini, S., Ergas, D., & Krantweiss, A. R. (in press). Hyperactivity or mania: Examining the overlap of scales measuring attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and bipolar spectrum disorders in an assessment context. Practice Innovations.
- Polizzi, C. P., Vizgaitis, A. L., Aksen, D. E., Barden, E., Bottini, S., Ergas, D., & Krantweiss, A. R. (2022). Correlates of the Paced Auditory Serial Addition Test (PASAT) in an assessment-seeking sample. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 53(2), 171-180.
- Bottini, S., Polizzi, C., Vizgaitis, A., Ellenberg, S., & Krantweiss, A.R. (2019). When measures diverge: the intersection of psychometric instruments and clinical judgment in multimodal adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder assessment. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 1-11.
- Levis, D.J., & Krantweiss, A.R. (2003). Implosive (flooding) therapy: A dynamic cognitive-behavioral exposure psychotherapy treatment approach. In O’Donohue, W., Fisher, J.E., & Hayes, S.C. (Eds.) Empirically Supported Techniques of Cognitive Behavior Therapy: A Step-By-Step Guide for Clinicians. NY: John Wiley.
- Levis, D.J., Castelda, B.A., Krantweiss, A.R. (2003). Behaviorism, behavior therapy, and the construct of the mental image: a potential bridge between the cognitive and behavioral movements. Journal of Mental Imagery, 141-150.